Friday, May 1, 2009

Kenzies Birthday!






So I can hardly believe my little girl is 1. Seems like yesterday we were living in the hospital(literally). Rachelle was a wonderful prego and handled 2 months of bed rest and multiple weekend stays in the er as good as anyone could have. We lived at my in laws the last 2 months of Kenzies solitary confinement and I had the pleasure of getting to know the living room couch quite well.
Looking back... it was well worth the drama, communal living and large dr bills to have Kenz join the team. Its amazing how much you love your own kids... I never thought it possible to feel this way about a little one. I am thoroughly enjoying fatherhood and I must add that Kenzie has thee most incredible mom on Earth. Happy Birthday Kenzington!

1 comment:

SimplyGrove said...

I seriously LOVE the pic of Shell, Tracy and Kenz! I could look at that all day and laugh my head off!!