Monday, February 2, 2009

To Hell with the devil.



So this year for my birthday I received one of my favorite presents to date- A Stryper shirt. My brother got it for me.... It makes me laugh. I remember being like 4 or 5 years old and my dad coming home from work with this brand new TAPE. I remember grabbing the cassette and heading for the driveway to listen to this musical masterpiece in our Subaru wagon(Miss that car!Not really). At 5 years old I fell in love with a Christian Butt Rock band with its two hit songs: 'In God WE Trust' and off course, 'To Hell with the devil.' Anybody else remember this Band?
Oh and don't be surprised if you catch me rocking this shirt around town.

7 comments:

The Leeland Blog said...

Mark! That shirt is incredible! We love Stryper. Tell everyone we said hello. Hope to hang with you guys soon. Peace! -jack

markfrancey said...

Will do! Bless yall!

Anonymous said...

Oz Fox comes to our church - The Church at South Las Vegas

markfrancey said...

Serious??? Thats Awesome! I have to meet him! Do you guys know him?

markfrancey said...

I seriously dig em!

Anonymous said...

Yes, he and Jabin are friends! Come down and we will for sure introduce you to him... he's on facebook too.

markfrancey said...

That would be really cool! We are going to try to make it down the beginning of May!