Wednesday, October 15, 2008

At home with the Pants (Kenzie Pants).

















My morning started today with watching the pants. Changed her (Notice the leggings on her arms to guard from direct hand attacks and miss match socks- This is what she has to look foreward to when mom leaves)then I attempted to feed her rice cereal.... yeah...Its a learning curve.
When she started fighting back I retreated to my secret weapon- Baby Einstein! She loves it!!! Literally her face is glued to the screen... Her cereal cry turned into Einstein ease. Thank you Jesus 4 B E!
Thought this would be a fun first entry. You will be seeing more ahead.

5 comments:

Stephanie Depold said...

poor kenz...lil baby girls told stephy that she does not like that outfit

markfrancey said...

She loves it!!! Steph that outfit screams trendy!

Kenziepoo said...

Wow, I cant leave for a minute...hehe. Oh, babe the things you put the Kenziepoo in!

.:meagan.rae:. said...

HAHA, oooh Kenz, you're adorable no matter what!!!

Toni said...

I love yours and rachells blogs you are so cute you and you sence of humor..keep posting pictures of my kenz pants..mom