Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Some things I love...

Some things I just LOVE.
I love life
I love waking up in the morning to my wife's voice as she talks to our daughter
I love the way houses smell when you have the windows open
I love the way I feel after filling my car up with gas
I love the relaxing sense you get when you get your hair cut
I love the first day of November because you have the holidays and snow coming
I love packing vehicles for road trips
I love the sense you get when you arrive home after a long trip
I love the way you feel after a good jog
I love getting a good deal
I love the feeling you get when you know you helped someone
and I love the peace and deep joy I receive after spending time in Gods presence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh I LOVE all these things too! Well I've never experienced the one about 'chelle but I'm sure it's great! lol

markfrancey said...

Ha!!! True and funny!