Thursday, October 23, 2008

Night Ninja's....

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Beverly-Hills-Ninja-ps02.jpg So I never realized how much I appreciate sleep. I credit my 6 month old little girl for this new found appreciation. Seriously I have forgotten what it was like to: use my normal voice, walk flat footed and jump into bed at night- Rachelle says I am too loud... She gives me the classic "SHHH!!! Your going to wake up Kenzie!!!"I got to admit... I got a bad whisper voice- I am either loud or LOUDER.
So the last six months I find myself forced to develop my night ninja skills. However I am not to proud to admit that it comes much easier to Rachelle than to myself. She is a Samurai ... 4real! She is stealth- She can go into the nursery behind enemy lines, change the kenzie pants, plant her Paci in her mouth and make "the drop" into her crib without the slightest peep from the doll face.
Me on the other hand can wake Kenz up flicking a light switch on clear across the house or flushing the upstairs toilet. I don't get it.
Please pray that God would give me my wifes ninja annointing!

6 comments:

Kenziepoo said...

Funny, babe you made me laugh out loud. True, True so True though.

marcushackler.com said...

I wake my wife up all the time because of my lack of night ninja skills. I usually wake up before her and just slipping out the door to the living room is like slamming all the doors in the house.

I'm working on it.

markfrancey said...

We both have much to learn then my friend! Ha!

Kelly Wilde said...

oh my gosh this made me laugh out loud! :) You're hilarious! Your wifey sure has the momma gift! She's amazing!! Love the new blog by the way! :)

.:meagan.rae:. said...

hahaha "use my normal voice" SO true. i think we should exercise the same excitement we use when we're talking to babies as we do to our everyday acquaintances!

"hhiiiIIIIIiiiIIii! are you a happy girl!??!!? iiii said are youuu a happy girl!?"

FUNNY blog :)

bethany Francey said...

yep